JYK-IV Laser Level Controller is an upgraded product of JYK-III Laser Level Controller. This is a special instrument to measure and control the liquid level of melted glass in glass furnaces. It is characterized by high measurement resolution, small fluctuation of level control, simple operation, and high stability and reliability. This instrument has many functions such as digital display of relative height, LCD real-time display of level variation curve, manual/automatic switch-over, interrupted and continuous feeding output, upper/lower limit alarm indication, sound-light indication, and self-testing, etc. It is an ideal level detecting and control instrument for the glass industry.
JYI-III and JYK-IV laser level controllers are widely used in more than 500 furnaces throughout China except Hainan, Qinghai, Tibet, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan, and exported to Vietnam, Indonesia, Azerbaijan, Syria and other countries.
Functions and Technical Data:
* The equipment gives digital display of 15 parameters, and may set 11 parameters as required by on-site control.
* It gives digital real-time display of relative height of the tested liquid level.
* It provides upper/lower limit alarm indication and sound-light alarm indication, where the alarm range may be set.
* The LCD real-time displays the record curve of the tested liquid level and allows accessing the historic records of as long as 5 days.
* The equipment has automatic and manual feeding modes which may rapidly switch over to each other. It allows both manual interrupted feeding and manual continuous feeding.
* The instrument has self-testing function by rapidly identifying where the failure is.
*Measurement range: -5mm - +5mm
* Measurement resolution: 0.04mm
* Control precision: -0.3mm - +0.3mm
* Level recorder output: 4 - 20mA
* Continuous feeding control output: 4 - 20mA
* Interrupted feeding control output: on-off output.