JYK-F1 laser level controller is very suitable for high-precision surface detection and control for float glass line. JYK series of laser level controller developed by Hebei Institute of Laser are special instruments to measure and control the liquid level of melted glass in glass furnaces.The equipment transmits laser beam to the liquid level. It then detects and real-time controls the level through the shift of reflected laser beam from the liquid level. It is characterized by high measurement resolution, small fluctuation of level control, simple operation, and high stability and reliability. Compared to JYK series products, JYK-F1 laser level controller’s unique optical transform exit and signal processing circuits, procedures and other aspects of operations designed to be measured with higher resolution, longer detection distance, performance is also more stable, while the PID regulator output with excellent control. The device launched in 2008, more than a year since the short time, it has been used in Xinyi Group’s Dongguan and Wuhu subsidiary, Hebei Shahe bright groups, and other large manufacturers of float glass production line and sold abroad. Practical application in a variety of tonnage (500/700/900) Float Glass Production Lines shows that the level of continuous feeding can be controlled within ±0.1mm.
Functions and Technical Data:
* Input voltage: AC 220V(±10%)50Hz±2Hz
* Laser projector: He-Ne laser, λ=632.8nm, base mode, output≥2.5mw
* Measurement range: -5mm - +5mm
* Measurement resolution: 0.01mm
* Continuous feeding control PID output: 4 - 20mA
* Interrupted feeding control output: on-off output.
* Level recorder output: 4 - 20mA
* It gives digital real-time display of relative height of the tested liquid level.
* The LCD real-time displays the record curve of the tested liquid level and allows accessing the historic cords of as long as 5 days.
* The equipment has automatic and manual feeding modes which may rapidly switch over to each other. It allows both manual interrupted feeding and manual continuous feeding.
* The instrument has self-testing function by rapidly identifying where the failure is.